Thursday, March 05, 2020

WALMART SHELVES EMPTY / CASEY VISITS

THURSDAY
3-5-2020

Got up at 6AM and made the bed.

Hubby made egg breakfast to feed the dogs. I made cream cheese eggs.

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Left the dogs at home and drove to Walmart. Hubby and I decided that we needed to get some soup at Walmart to stock up. Got 1 case of Tomato soup and 1 case of Chicken Noodle. Got some toilet paper, but most of it was out. Shelves were mostly empty of anything sanitizer, toilet paper, vinegar. Hubby went to Pick-Up to get the 4 packages of Clorox wipes that I had ordered online.

Hubby did a lot of errands around the house and worked in the garage.

Casey got here about 2PM. He talked to Hubby for quite a while then at 4PM, they decided to eat at Samuari 21. I stayed home with the dogs as I was exhausted.



They returned home about 8PM. We talked on the sofa for a while. I went to bed at 9PM. I was exhausted.

Hubby came to bed about 10:30PM.

No comments: