Wednesday, March 11, 2020

UTV BREAKFAST / TATER & HUBBY TO SHOP / LOST 15 POUNDS

WEDNESDAY
3-11-2020

Tater had slept with us all night. Wilson whined and came in later after Hubby had to get up and let him out of his kennel.

Got up at 6:30AM. I had forgotten to turn back my clock beside my bed, so I thought it was 5:30AM.Weighed myself and found that I had lost 15 pounds in the last month.

I started making lattes.

Hubby's phone rang out in the living room where it was plugged in; so I turned down the ring. It was Charles from Idaho calling. But it was 6:30AM!

Hubby got up. I let dogs outside.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them.

I found that Wilson had pooped a little diarrhea on his dog bed inside the kennel.


Hubby and I made the bed.

Then Hubby got dressed. He left at 7:45AM to go for UTV Breakfast. He was back by 9AM. He took Tater with him in the Dually. U-Haul Pat had texted from the shop and asked if Tater was coming down to the shop today.

I did laundry.


No comments: