Tuesday, March 10, 2020

LOSING AT SLOTS TOURNAMENT / VIOLENTLY ILL FOOD POISONING

tuesday
3-10-2020

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was already up and started breakfast.

Hubby had been up all night long every couple hours with the dogs.

Rattler slept beside me all night which was very comforting. I pet him in the middle of the night and he purrs.

I started making lattes and cream cheese eggs.

Hubby fed dogs, Wilson did not want to eat a lot.

We sat on the sofa. Hubby had a burrito.

Then we picked up dog poo, it started to rain slightly.

Neighbor on the corner rang the doorbell at 7AM and told us that Hubby had left his windows down. So Hubby had to run outside and roll up his truck windows.

Found that Wilson had pooped in the office AGAIN. Hubby vacuumed. I cleaned up Wilson's poo.

I started feeling sick.

Wore my cream sweater as it was getting cold after the rain; went to the truck but forgot to take the keys for the mailbox.

We drove up at the top of the hill to drop off apples for the bunnies.

Then Hubby drove us to the Eureka. We got there and signed in just as they were starting. I got #19; Hubby got #16. We started. Did really bad. No points whatsoever. I was getting sicker. Sweating, Hot, Stomach Cramps.

I had to go to the potty afterwards while Hubby had the officials come over to his machine because it had frozen during play. He finished out his 2+ minutes left on the machine.

We left and drove home.

I had horrible cramps at home. Sat on the potty for a long time. Hubby made the bed for me; I had diarrhea several times. Then drank lots of Pepto Bismol to soothe my stomach.


I took a hot bath because everything in my body was aching. Then I took a nap all mid morning and afternoon.

Robert slept with me the whole time.

I got up at 4PM when the dogs were barking outside.

Made myself some tea; ate 1 teaspoon of peanut butter. Watched TV with Hubby.

Hubby made pasta noodles with beef in a can. He had dinner.

I kept having diarrhea.

No comments: