Saturday, March 14, 2020

WARMER, YET STILL COOL

SATURDAY
3-14-2020

Well, we got thru Friday the 13th just fine.

Woke up at 7:30AM this morning. Hubby had already been out 3 times with the dogs. So I encouraged him to start designing his Patio Pet Door.

I got up and made lattes. Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them. Warmed up sausage for me.

We watched Seattle news. Not much new.

Our neighbor, Dee, had emailed me an email from the Pioneer Center indicating that they were closing until further notice from today. No more Bingo, no more Bunco, no more Swimming, no more Activities!

Just have to live in our house. Maybe walk the dogs.

I went out to pick up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

Then Hubby designed until 11AM.

Talked to Cindy, renter in Idaho, who said that Captain had died yesterday. He had just suddenly been ill and died instantly. She also told me about propane leaking, and finding

Hubby talked to Mike in Washington, UT. Said his wife has a very contagious intestinal infection. Taking lots of meds for it. Needs to isolate; Mike has to stay away from her.

Hubby finally left at 1PM with Tater in the Dually so they could work at the shop on his trailer for the UTV.

I walked down to the mailbox. Got mail. A catalog from Yankee Candle.

I ordered candles for me buy 3, get 3 free. I also ordered for KR.

Hubby and Tater got back later. Tater was so happy. He had to go out to the back yard and tear around with Wilson. Wilson was also happy to see Tater return.

We watched TV for a while.

Walked the dogs at 6PM.

We played Yahtzee from 7-8PM.

I took a hot bath later.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: