Sunday, March 15, 2020

SUNDAY FUNDAY

3-15-2020
SUNDAY

Got up at 7:30AM. Hubby was already up and watching Automotive shows.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs. He warmed up a burrito for himself. He air-cooked some sausages for me.

Hubby fed the dogs.

We sat down and watched some TV news.

Then we cleaned up breakfast dishes. Made the bed with clean sheets. Started washing sheets & camper blanket. I put away dirty dishes & started dishwasher.

Hubby picked up cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Put the dogs in the kennel. Then we took the Dually into Walmart.

Hubby called Joe Holman to make sure they were still attending the Bronco Stampede in Arizona next week.


Had to get more milk. Walmart was out of:

  1. Milk
  2. Water
  3. Paper Towels & Toilet Paper
  4. Deli Meat
  5. Potatoes
  6. Bananas
  7. Bread
  8. Soup
  9. Eggs
  10. Applesauce
  11. Vitamin E & Zinc
  12. All Cold Medicines
  13. Antibacterial Wipes
  14. Vinegar
  15. Tylenol, Advil, & Aspirin
I got the last box of baby aspirin. Hubby got the last 2-pack of Walmart brand Nyquil.

We also purchased more white washcloths.

 Bananas Gone
 Bread Gone
 Carts Gone

 Deli Meat Almost Gone
 Cold Medicines Gone
 Pasta Gone

 Potatoes Gone
 Sanitary Aisle Empty
 Soup Gone
 Supplements Gone
 Canned Veggies Gone
 Water Gone
 Toilet Paper & Paper Towels Gone

Drove to Flying J to get 2 gallons of whole milk. Hubby bought Krispy Kreme donuts. I did not eat any.

Then we drove out to the Pilot Truck Stop in Desert Springs to get lottery tickets. We also stopped to walk thru the mobile homes at the side of the truck stop.

Drove home and unloaded groceries.

I was exhausted by the time we were done.

We sat on the patio for quite a while. Hubby was on his iPad. I was reading News articles on my iPhone.

Cats walked around outside.

 Rattler Roaming Outside
Robert Wandering Outside

Then I talked to our next door neighbor, Dawn.

Came inside because it was getting too cold as the wind was blowing. The sun had gone behind some dark grey clouds.

Did more laundry.

We sat on the sofas inside and Hubby answered some phone calls. Hubby was on his iPad and I watched a couple TV shows on my iPhone with headphones on.

Then we played Yahtzee at 7PM.

I took a shower at 9PM. Washed my hair and dried it. Put dirty towels in laundry.

I got the bed ready for night time.

Went to bed at 10PM. Very tired.



No comments: