Tuesday, March 03, 2020

FLOORS / DAY TWENTY-TWO

TUESDAY
3-3-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby had come back to bed at 4AM.

Hubby had not put the garbage out the night before because there were strong winds. So he put it out this morning. Garbage men were late. I added another bag before they got here at 7:15AM.

We made breakfast. Hubby fed the dogs. I made lattes.

Vacuumed, started Roomba, cleaned up cat litter, picked up dog poo.

Hubby made a template of the backsplash on the stove.

Then he installed the Reverse Osmosis for the water.

I went to get mail.

Hubby took Tater to the shop and unloaded the steel.

I steam cleaned the floors. 

It was nice outside. Wilson and I sat outside in the sunshine.

I put away laundry.

I filed a complaint with Starbucks about my rewards. They are not giving me credit for everything I am submitting. KR helped me get the Customer Service contact.

Hubby returned and loaded the wood table so that he can work on it.

Hubby and Tater got back at 6PM. Hubby changed clothes to his Jammies. He put his work clothes in the washer.

Hubby watched his Automotive shows.

Hubby took a pain killer pill for his back pain.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: