Sunday, March 22, 2020

SUNDAY - NOT A FUN DAY

SUNDAY
3-22-2020

Up at 5AM to let the dogs outside, then went back to bed for more sleep.

Got up at 7AM when the dogs wanted to go out.

I made breakfast eggs for dogs. Made latte for myself. Fed dogs.

I cleaned up cat litter, vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

I was exhausted.

Watched TV.

Cleaned out the refrigerator. Looks cleaner and things are more organized. Threw out moldy food.

It was cooler and cloudy all day. Very depressing.

I transferred money from Fidelity. Finally got the courage to see what our investments had done. We ONLY lost $4500 in the stock market.

Was dreary and cloudy out. Looks to be snowing in the mountains again.

Watched Endeavour on TV until Hubby got home at 10PM.

Talked to Hubby until 11PM about his trip. I took a painkiller and we went to bed.



No comments: