Thursday, March 26, 2020

HUBBY GOES ON UTV RIDE IN MOUNTAINS

THURSDAY
3-26-2020

Robert slept between our heads all night. Tater was down by our legs.

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was already up and making breakfast for the dogs.

I made the bed.

He fed the dogs then made burritos for himself. I made lattes.

Hubby changed into warm clothes so that he could meet the neighbors for a UTV ride. He left at 8AM with the UTV and briefly stopped to talk with neighbor, Dave. Then he drove to Flying J to get fuel. Met neighbors at Flying J. They drove up the mountains. He got into mud and snow with the UTV.

I vacuumed, did laundry, started dishes. Set Roomba to clean both bedrooms.

I watched TV most of the day. It was too cold to sit outside even though the sun was shining.

I went down to get mail later, but there was nothing but junk mail.

Hubby returned at 3:30PM. He was really cold. His phone had died. Plugged it in and Joe had texted him. He called Joe and directed him to our house.

Joe got here and he brought in his bags. We talked for a while on the sofa. Then I had to go take a nap in the bedroom because I felt exhausted.

Hubby and Joe made steaks on the grille.

I got up about 9PM and we talked some more in the living room. Joe took a shower in our master bath; then Hubby took a shower. Got to bed about 10:45PM.



No comments: