Monday, March 16, 2020

HUBBY TO ST GEORGE

MONDAY
3-16-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby had already been up with the dogs. Tater barked at some random people walking past the house at 5AM.

Hubby was already making eggs for the dogs. He fed them.

I made lattes. Hubby had already warmed sausage for me.

I vacuumed because I did not want to see all the cat litter and fur on the floor with the sunshine highlighting it!

We sat on the sofa and watched the madness unfold on the news from Seattle.

I put away breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

Started the Roomba in the master bedroom.

Hubby got dressed and went out to the garage to get ready for his St George trip with John. Hubby needs to pick up steel from the Steel Yard and plywood from Lowes for our bed that is collapsing. I am sleeping in a hole every night and it is highly uncomfortable.

We found the corner crack in the tile AGAIN.

Hubby left at 9AM and took John, the neighbor, with him to St George in the Dually.

While Hubby was gone, Robert got up on the cabinet. And Tater dug a huge hole by the fence.

 Robert On Cabinet
 Tater Dug A Deep Hole

I steam cleaned floors, and vacuumed rugs. Steam cleaned rugs.

I washed the bedroom comforter.

I vacuumed the rug outside on the patio.

Hubby got home at 3PM. He unloaded the things he bought at Harbor Freight, Costco, and Lowes.

Sat outside on the patio with the dogs until the wind came up and it was cold.

We watched TV for a while.

I took a nap from 5PM-7PM.

We walked down to get the mail at 8:30PM. Wilson was outside and barked at us.

I took a hot bath at 9:30PM. We went to bed at 10PM. Hubby listened to music; I had to get up and put my clothes that were washed into the dryer. Fell asleep.

No comments: