Wednesday, March 18, 2020

HUBBY AND JOE LEAVE

WEDNESDAY
3-18-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up AND DRESSED! He was making eggs for the dogs. He fed the dogs.

Then he started making burritos for him & Joe.

I made lattes.

I sat on the sofa while the guys ate breakfast at the table.

Then the guys left at 9:45AM to put Hubby's camper on his truck and go get his trailer.

The dogs stayed home with me.

They got back at 11:00AM. It was starting to rain a little bit. Hubby put air in my car tires, and unplugged the battery charger.

Hubby loaded his clothes into the camper. He loaded the camper with food.

Then they left at 11:30AM. First stop was at Flying J to get Wendy's for lunch and fuel up the trucks.

I sat with the dogs.

Washed Joe's clothes. Washed the sheets on the extra room bed.

Put away clean clothes. Loaded the dishwasher.

I made eggs for my lunch.

I was exhausted.

I watched TV for a while.

Took a bath later.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: