Saturday, March 28, 2020

ALL DAY SATURDAY

SATURDAY
3-28-2020

Got up at 7AM this morning. I went to take a shower while Hubby let the dogs outside.

Hubby started making eggs for dogs and warming up burritos for breakfast.

I got done with shower and started making lattes. Dried my hair. Joe was up by this time.

Put all the towels in the washer.

Guys ate burritos at the counter. I was really exhausted and laid back down on the bed.

Hubby packed his bag, then emptied cat litter.

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Guys left at 9AM. I said goodbye to Joe.

I did laundry, started dishwasher.

Watched TV. Ate chicken for lunch.

Made the bed in spare bedroom. Cleaned cat litter again. Put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Still exhausted.

Tried to take a nap. Useless with dogs barking every other minute...

Watched TV-Subscribed to CBS All Access. Tried to watch Picard, but it was boring.

Went to bed at 9:30AM.



No comments: