Friday, March 13, 2020

RAIN RAIN RAIN

FRIDAY
3-13-2020

FRIDAY THE 13TH

I woke up at 5AM from a nightmare. Then I took my phone, water bottle, and headphones from the room. Hubby woke up briefly.

I went out to the sofa to review the media bombardment of the day; I turned on the fireplace because it was only 55 degrees outside.

It had rained all night. It was still raining this morning and was cold.

I let the dogs outside when they woke up; Tater refused to go out in the rain. Wilson doesn't mind getting wet.

I made cream cheese eggs for breakfast, then heated up sausage in the air fryer. Made eggs for dogs. Made lattes.

Hubby finally got up at 7:15AM. He had slept late. Thinks he has runny nose.

We ate breakfast; Hubby fed breakfast eggs to dogs.

I said that we needed more milk and so we decided to go shopping at Walmart in the rain. Put dogs in kennel. I got my GTE umbrella, put on my Skechers boots for the rain puddles.

Drove down to Walmart in the Dually. No other cars on the road.

Some people at Walmart. There were no carts. We had to find a cart in the store. I wore my mask.

No soup in aisles.

No bread in aisles.

Very few canned vegetables in aisles.

Pasta aisle had been decimated. 

No jugs and the dispenser was empty at the Primo Water Station.

Butt wipe aisle was WIPED out! LOL

Ran into a guy that rents a shop down by Hubby; he also had bypass surgery. He said he felt better after 4 months. 

Hubby checked out while I went to the bathroom. I am still having diarrhea.

I met him at the checkout and finished loading groceries.

Hubby loaded groceries in truck while I held the umbrella for him. Then I put cart away.

Drove to Sun City. We had to drive down by Bridge Landing to see the houses and the river down there.

Then drove home.

Unloaded groceries and put away.

I started load of laundry.

Hubby took a nap for a while.

Hubby watched automotive shows for a while. I feel asleep on the sofa for about 3 hours.

Our neighbor, Dee, texted a copy of an email that she had received indicating that the PIONEER CENTER WOULD BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. No more swimming. No more Bingo. No more Bunco. There is nothing to do now, except stay home.

When I woke up, we rented The Ladykillers on Amazon Prime, starring Tom Hanks. It was funny.

Hubby made dinner.

He did not feel good and took Nyquil.

Texted KR about the Coronavirus Pandemic. She is nervous & worried.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: