Thursday, March 12, 2020

TOTAL CHAOS REIGNS / EXTENSION TO FILE TAXES

3-12-2020
THURSDAY

Last night, our president announced the closure of borders from European countries to contain the Coronavirus. (sarcasm follows) Total chaos will ensue. End of times. (end of sarcasm)

Yet, our country has the worst health care system, has done nothing to scan anyone entering the country to this date, and still goes about their merry business of mass gatherings. Pretty little white snowflakes (Hubby's landlord) visit other countries, do not self-quarantine and go on to pass their germs & disease to others.

Even though we have already paid for Bingo for the end of the month, I do not think that we will go. It is a gathering of multiple people and it was scary to hear them coughing and sneezing last month. Our community is elderly 55+ and I believe that we should self quarantine somewhat.

We got up this morning and made the bed, Hubby had been up earlier and had already made breakfast for the pups. He fed them. I made lattes.

Both of us sat on the sofa and watched the morning news from Seattle. It was depressing.

Then we started dishes, started laundry, vacuumed. Hubby picked up cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside. It was slightly cold out today.

We signed the St Patricks cards for the kids and mailed them. I also filled out an extension to file taxes. I do not feel well enough to file them. This will give me more time.

Took the dogs with us. Drove to Animal Farm and got more honey. I purchased some "dog Xmas ornaments" that were on sale for this coming Xmas. They would be nice gifts for KR & Spencer.

We walked down to the $1 Dollar Store and got lots of Northwest Blend Apple Juice for me (24 bottles = 2 cases) and more Awesome-O cleaner. Hubby also had to toss in some Junior Mints (for him).



I went back to Animal Farm and bought another 2 dog Xmas ornaments for me.


We then drove to Starbucks to pick up Sous Vide bites for me as I had pre-ordered them. Hubby got a phone call from Eric about cancelling the trip to the races. They talked for a while about Eric getting a deal on a Mustang from a customer for his daughter.

Hubby ran into Starbucks and got the Sous Vide bites while I sat in the truck with the dogs.

All the parking spaces in the Smith's Grocery lot were full; there were about 10+ cars lined up trying to get in the entrances. It was chaos.

We then drove over to the shop where we stopped to talk with Pat as he was walking out the alley. Then Suzy came out and I talked with her. She excused herself as she had to use the restroom.

Drove over to the shop and Hubby loaded the welder and bottle.

We then drove out and on the way leaving, stopped to talk with Lupe. He was upset, too, that the Landlord had come to the shops after arriving back from Coronavirus infested Italy. The Landlord should be self- quarantining.

Came back to the house. Unloaded dogs. They ran outside and pottied, drank water.

Hubby unloaded the welder & bottle. He fixed the front door screen so that it will shut now.

We got the mail and I had to pay another bill from doctor. It was for blood testing. So I mailed that off.

Hubby sat down and had a sandwich for lunch. It was time to leave at 2:45PM, so I put the payment for the medical bill in the mail box. Hubby picked me up at the mail box with the UTV.

We drove to GS Nails where Hubby dropped me off while he went to wash the UTV at the Car Wash by Walmart.


Got my nails done while wearing a mask. I think that Andy runs into a lot of people while doing nails and I don't want to risk a chance of infection; there were 4 women there already.

My nails were done by 4PM and Hubby was there to pick me up. We drove home.

At home, I made another hot latte. Had some honey.

Hubby sat with me on the sofa for an hour. He was researching ways to put in a doggy door on the patio screen door.

We walked the dogs around the neighborhood at 5PM.

Came back and watched TV.

I cancelled SLING TV as we don't watch it anymore.




No comments: