Monday, March 09, 2020

SHOPPING IN ST GEORGE AGAIN

MONDAY
3-9-2020

Got up at 6AM.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. Today was colder, so we kept the doors closed this morning.

I made lattes and cream cheese eggs for breakfast.

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter while I picked up dog poo.

We decided to go today shopping in St George. Have to pick up the toilet paper that I ordered online at Walmart in Hurricane.

Left at 9AM. Took the dogs with us. Wilson whined while sitting on my lap on the way to St George.

We stopped to walk the dogs at the parking lot in the grass at the mall.

Then we stopped at Harbor Freight. I gave dogs water and stayed in the truck while Hubby went inside and got a metal shear and vehicle jack.

We went to get fuel at Costco. Got thru pretty the line pretty fast.

 
Then over to Home Depot where Hubby bought black paint and weather stripping.



Drove out to Hurricane. Left the dogs in the truck with shade and water.

Shopped very quickly. Picked up the toilet paper in Pick Up.

Loaded truck. I walked dogs while Hubby put groceries in truck.

Gave dogs chicken nuggets as treats.

Drove home. It was only 11:30AM. Stopped in Littlefield at the Pilot Gas to get lottery tickets. Hubby ran inside to get them.

In Mesquite, I got the mail. Hubby unloaded shopping and I put it away.

I was quite tired. Had to sit on the sofa. Ate some chicken salad with my latte. Hubby made lunch for himself and had nap on the sofa. I laid down and covered up. Woke up at 4PM so that we could go to the Cowboy concert at the Pioneer Center. But I was so exhausted and tired, I did not want to go. So I laid down again. Hubby had to cover me with the comforter because I was cold. Slept another 1.5 hours.

Made another latte when I got up. Hubby was watching his automotive shows. It got dark quickly.





No comments: