Saturday, February 29, 2020

LEAP DAY 2020

LEAP DAY 2020
SATURDAY
2-29-2020

Got up at  6AM when I had to potty. Hubby had already let the dogs out at 5AM. Wilson pooped in the living room. We had closed the office barn doors.

I made dog breakfast. Hubby got up at 8AM after going back to sleep.

Hubby fed dogs. I made lattes.

I took a nap in the afternoon.

Hubby watched Automotive shows all day.

We went swimming at 6PM-7PM. Some people in the pool; not many. Several people in the hot tub.

On the way out, Hubby was changing and some guy hit his head in the shower. Was bleeding quite a lot. Hubby offered him paper towels for his head; offered to drive him to hospital or home. Guy said he was OK and could get home. His wife was waiting at home for him.

We went home. I made another latte.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: