Saturday, February 01, 2020

HUBBY LEAVES FOR THE HAMMERS

SATURDAY
2-1-2020

Dogs let us sleep until 6:20AM.

I got up and took a shower. Then made lattes.

Hubby had already fed the dogs their breakfast egg bake. I cleaned up the dishes.

I vacuumed cat litter and Hubby pottied. Then Hubby cleaned up the cat litter box.

Hubby made the bed.

He finished putting everything in the camper- clothes, food, milk.

Then he helped me move the rug in the office.

We went to Animal Farm to buy cat food, stopped at Walmart to get groceries - mainly milk & muffins for me.

Mike called and said that he was running late as Hubby was supposed to meet him at 10AM in the Flying J parking lot. Mike said that his wife had left her purse at home & their daughter was bringing it.

Hubby took off at 10AM. I kissed him goodbye.

Then I hung out with the dogs.

Took naps on the sofa.

Watched TV.

Paid bills today online.

Still no payment from Gary for boat storage.

I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby texted about campfires and watching racing at night.

No comments: