Sunday, February 09, 2020

UNLOAD CAMPER / WASH CLOTHES

SUNDAY
2-9-2020

Cold and cloudy today. Not warm like yesterday.

Up at 6AM with dogs. Put them out to potty.

I made lattes and warmed up breakfast bake.

Hubby made a breakfast burrito for himself.

We washed the comforter.

Hubby unloaded all the clothes and swag from the camper.

Hubby got t-shirts, hoodies, scarves, coozies, and hats.

Washed the clothes from his King of Hammers adventure. They were covered in sand & dust.

I started feeling back and had Hubby rub some cream on my left shoulder. I started thinking it was another heart attack. I looked up info online in the office and it said that left shoulder pain might be heart angina. Hubby gave me a Nitroglycerine pill.

I took a hot bath.

Hubby installed the extended long shower hose. It fits perfectly. We will be able to clean Tater's under belly now.

 Super Snow Moon

Watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: