Tuesday, February 25, 2020

BINGO TICKETS / SEW FLAG / DAY FIFTEEN

TUESDAY
2-25-2020

Got up at 6:15AM. I felt like I had not gotten any sleep. Tossed & turned all night. Our mattress sucks as it is forming huge dips again.

Hubby was up and put the dogs outside; then he quickly got dressed to put the garbage can out for collection day.

I got up and made lattes. Warmed up dog breakfast from yesterday.

I cleaned up dog poo from the backyard and got it out in the garbage can before the Dumpster guys came.

Hubby took off with his latte to go purchase next month's Bingo tickets at the Community Center.

I made eggs with cream cheese for breakfast. 

He was back by 7:35AM.

I started laundry & dishes.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed.

I started Roomba in the bedrooms.

I sewed our flag as it had pieces falling apart.

Brother-in-law texted about Trust.

I took a 2 hour nap on the sofa.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: