Friday, February 14, 2020

VALENTINE'S DAY / DAY FOUR

FRIDAY
2-14-2020

Up at 6:15AM. Hubby said Wilson had pooped in the office again. He needs to be put in the kennel at night, now.

Hubby brought a muffin with a candle in it and sang "Happy Valentine's Day" to me. He gave me cards. One from him, One from the Pets.

I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs & fed the dogs outside. I turned on the music.

We watched News on tv and then Hubby went back to bed.

I vacuumed. Then I steam cleaned the floors. Then I did laundry. I cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I cleaned the cat litter, picked up dog poo and took it all out to the garbage can.

Hubby woke up at 9AM. He fixed strawberries. We called KR and wished her a Happy Birthday.

While we were talking with KR, a HUGE Air Force jet came past REALLY LOW. I ran outside to see it as it flew towards the mountains; it had been just above the flat top mesa. 

Then Hubby left for the shop at 9:30AM.

I sat with the dogs outside on the patio for quite a while in the sunshine. At 3PM when the sun was moving around the side, I came inside the house and turned on my heating pad.

At 3:30PM, I was exhausted and took a nap. Texted Hubby to pick up Meds at Walgreens.

Hubby was home by 6:30PM. He had finished welding the grille for the landlord.

Hubby took a shower and made some dinner for himself.

We watched TV. I was still really tired.

No comments: