Monday, February 17, 2020

JOHN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY / DAY SEVEN

MONDAY
2-17-2020

Hubby got up at 2AM to let dogs out to potty.

Cats woke us up at 6AM by banging on the bathroom cabinets.

Hubby got up and warmed yesterday's leftovers for dogs' breakfast.

I made lattes.

We watched the morning news.

Then Hubby left for the shop so he could weld a frame for John's present.

Present Before Frame


I did laundry, dishes, dogs barked outside, had to bring them in several times. I made chicken salad. 

I filed a complaint online for Yankee Candle because my Holiday Lights blue candle had turned brown.

Kerry called and wanted to know if I would have lunch with "the girls" while the guys went to lunch. I told her that it would be fun to go. After Dee was at a hair appointment with John and did not pick up her phone, I picked Kerry up at 11:30PM.

We drove to Wolf Creek Golf Course where we had lunch at the Restaurant there. Shauna brought Pam and XXX.

After lunch, I drove Kerry home. We took a drive up to the top of Sun City and looked at the new houses being built.

Then I dropped her off & came home.

Hubby was already home and sitting on the sofa with the dogs.

Both of us were exhausted & took naps.

Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: