Tuesday, February 04, 2020

ANOTHER BORING DAY AT HOME

TUESDAY
2-4-2020

Up at 3:25AM with the dogs. I dragged myself out of drugged sleep to let them out and back inside. Then I went back to bed. The cats slept with me until 5AM. Dogs got me up again at 6AM.

I microwaved breakfast egg bake for them and made a latte for myself. I fed the dogs.

We sat on the sofa to watch Spokane News, then I watched TV for the rest of the day.

Brought the garbage can inside the fence about 8AM.

Then at 1PM, I walked down to get mail.

Texted Hubby several times.

Hubby & Can Am at Hammers

Did laundry.

Wilson and Tater come in and out all day. Wilson races to the refrigerator and twirls around until I give him a snack.

I took a Marijuana gummy and passed out on the sofa for a while. That was nice.

Called for Domino's delivery at 5:30PM. They called back to confirm the delivery address while I was on the phone with Hubby.

Dominos came at 6:15PM. I tipped them $10.

I ate dinner and talked with Hubby.

No comments: