Friday, February 28, 2020

HUBBY TO VEGAS WITH DANA FOR GUN SHOW

FRIDAY
2-28-2020

Hubby was up at 3AM to let dogs outside.

Got up at 5AM, went back to sleep and set time for 6AM, then 6:10AM.

We finally got up and made breakfast. Hubby made eggs & fed dogs. I made cream cheese eggs & lattes.

We ate breakfast and watched news on TV.

Then we cut Wilson's toenails on the patio. The dogs barked at people walking past.

I started Roomba. Then Hubby did cat litter and vacuumed while I picked up dog poo.

I found Wilson POOP in the office again. We had JUST cleaned the carpet. Little asshole dog. He knows better.

Hubby left at 8:30AM when Dana pulled up in the Van. Hubby had to sit in the back seat.

I vacuumed the seat in the office again, cleaned up cat litter AGAIN. Threw poop out in garbage can. Cleaned up breakfast dishes. Then started washer & dishwasher.

I tried to take a nap, but the dogs kept wanting to go outside, then come back inside. It was tiring.

I put Foot Care mask on my feet and left them on for a while.

Hubby got home 3:00PM.

We went swimming at 6PM-7PM.

Came back home. Watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: