Monday, February 03, 2020

GROUNDHOG DAY/SUPERBOWL SUNDAY/BORING MONDAY

MONDAY
2-3-2020

Woke up at 4am to potty. Then up at 6AM to let dogs out and make breakfast. Warmed up breakfast egg bake for them. I made a latte & had a blueberry muffin.


Hubby texted that it had been windy at King Of Hammers and sand had blown into the Camper.
 
Then I rested on the sofa and watched TV.

Picked up dog poo. Cleaned cat litter.

It was very windy all day and cold. Had to keep the furnace going all day.

At 5PM, I took the garbage can out to the street.

Watched TV all day.

Went to bed at 10PM. 





SUNDAY
2-2-2020
GROUNDHOGS DAY & SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

The little groundhog and saw his shadow so that means an early spring?

Up at 6AM and let dogs outside for potty. I made breakfast for dogs. Fed them. Made the bed. Put away laundry. Cleaned up cat litter & dog poo.

By the time I had a chance to sit down and have breakfast, I was exhausted.

Quit taking Metoprolol pill and depression has gone away. I am still tired, tho.

Then I rested on the sofa all day and watched TV.

I took a couple naps when the dogs came inside to sleep.

Texted Hubby today. The neighbor kept texting to see if I was okay.

Winds started and they were horrible. I had to bring in all the cushions.

Went to bed at 9PM. It was REALLY WINDY all night long.

No comments: