Wednesday, February 19, 2020

UTV CLUB BREAKFAST / BUNCO / DAY NINE

WEDNESDAY
2-19-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up at 5AM and had pottied. He put the dogs out for potty. Then they sat in the living room and watched TV.

Hubby made eggs for dog breakfast & fed them.

I made the bed. I made lattes.

Then I ate chicken salad for breakfast.

I cleaned up poop outside. One of the dogs had stepped in poop and walked in the house. I had to clean that up and clean up the patio where there was poop pawprints everywhere.

Hubby left at 7:45AM to go for the UTV Breakfast. He had forgotten his phone, so I texted Todd to let him know. Maybe the guys will tease him.

Hubby was back by 9:30AM. He vacuumed cat litter and ran over to Dana's to fix his license plate on his 4x4. Dana also had some ideas for Hubby to make for the 4x4 Jeep Club.

Hubby was back by 10:30AM. He had explosive diarrhea from breakfast.

I emailed pictures of my browned/discolored Yankee Candle to the company and they will replace it.

We went to Bunco at 4:40PM. Put dogs in kennel.

Bunco went really fast because they had a lot of people getting Bunco at the head table immediately once the game had started. We ate snacks at 1/2 time. Then we got out of there by 6:45PM.

Lots of cheating again.

Went home. We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: