Tuesday, February 18, 2020

HUBBY WORKS ON DAVE'S TRUCK / DAY EIGHT

TUESDAY
2-18-2020

Got up at 7AM. Pets let us sleep late.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs breakfast. He fed the dogs.

He made himself a burrito.

Tater chewed up the cover for my Fiskar scissors.

I got up and took a shower.

Then I made lattes. I made the bed and started the Roomba in the master bedroom.

Took clothes to washer.

We sat and watched morning news.

Hubby left at 9AM to go help Dave fix his truck at the shop.

Hubby was back by Noon because they had not gotten the correct parts. Ordering direct from Ford and it will be here Wednesday after 1PM. They will work on the truck Thursday again.

Hubby brought Wendy's salad home for me.

Hubby was tired and we both took naps on the sofa.

I got up at 3AM and we decided to shop at Walmart.

Took the Dually for groceries at Walmart.

Unloaded groceries.

Watched TV and I folded trees inside out when we got back.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: