Monday, February 24, 2020

BINGO / DARRYL / GOT BUGS

MONDAY
2-24-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up. He had let the dogs outside. He started to make eggs for breakfast while I made lattes.

We cleaned up after breakfast. Started clothes washing. Then I cleaned up and started dishwasher. Hubby vacuumed and picked up cat litter while I picked up dog litter and made the bed.

Started Roomba in both bedrooms.

Hubby fixed flag out front; it had bent in the middle. Then he measured the front sill to make a custom sill for the screen door. Robert got outside and then went inside the garage to the door.

Darryl came at 9AM to inspect the paint, ceiling crack, and blocks in the back yard.

Hubby left at 9:30AM to the shop for making the custom sill. Hubby took Tater down to the shop to be Shop Dog. Wilson stayed home with me.

I made eggs & cream cheese for my breakfast.

I put up everything in the rooms so the Bug guy could come spray. I put up the dog food & water.

GOT BUGS guy came at 12:15PM.

I watched TV today and did laundry.

Hubby got home at 2:30PM.

He put in the window sill extension for the screen door. He had to use his grinder in the garage to make it fit.

Then he painted the window sill and left it to dry.

He was done by 4PM.

We left for BINGO at 5PM.

We had pizza at Bingo. I got the California Chicken. Dee brought her sandwich.

I won $52 on 2 cornered postage stamps. I had to share my $160 winnings on the green card with 2 other people

We got finished at 7:15PM. Stopped to look at the new furnishings being presented on a board at the front of the community center. Went home.

Watched TV until bedtime at 9:30PM.

Hubby stayed up later.


No comments: