Thursday, February 27, 2020

NAILS/ HUBBY WORKS ON DESK / TATER AT SHOP / DAY SEVENTEEN

THURSDAY
2-27-2020

Hubby was up at 5AM to let the dogs outside, then he sat on the sofa with them for a while. He came back to bed at 6PM.

I was up at 7AM. Hubby made dog eggs for breakfast.

I have lost 3 more lbs for a total of 13 lbs since I first started eating healthy.

I made lattes. I had cream cheese eggs with vanilla flavor. Yum.

We ate breakfast.

Hubby did vacuuming and cat litter clean up.

I picked up dog poo. Let the dogs outside again.

Hubby and Tater left at 9:30AM to go down to the shop to work on my office table.

I stayed home with Wilson.

I ordered more Nanogreens, Tresor in Love from Walmart, Amazon parts for Hubby.

Lancome had tripled the price of their perfume, so I had to shop for it elsewhere.

Ordered a MINT 400 T-shirt for Hubby.



Called Yankee Candle and finally got it fixed; they are sending me a replacement candle because the other one turned brown.

Plaster/Paint guy came at Noon. He fixed the ceiling crack. Then he painted outside.

Hubby got home with Tater at 1:30PM. Tater decided to break out of the front screen door and tear around the neighborhood.

I was filing in the garage file cabinets.

We left the dogs outside of the kennel in the house and we left.

Took the Dually and Hubby drove me to get my nails done. I was there from 3PM-4PM. "Ma" put the polish on my nails for Andy.

Hubby was outside waiting. He had dropped off donations goods and gotten a receipt. He tried to go over to the College so that he could register us for Beginning Spanish classes; but they were closed.

We stopped at the $1 Store to get dice. Also picked up St Patricks Day cards.

Drove home.

I made cream cheese eggs for myself. I was very tired.

Took a nap from 4-6PM.

Took a bath at 6PM.

I started laundry and dishwasher.

Watched TV with Hubby until 10PM and went to bed.


No comments: