Wednesday, February 26, 2020

CARPET CLEANING / DAY SIXTEEN

WEDNESDAY
2-26-2020

Got up at 7AM. Hubby had been up at 6AM to let dogs outside.

He was already making eggs for breakfast. He fed dogs.

I made lattes.

Hubby left at 7:45 to go have breakfast with the UTV Club.

I ate breakfast and watched news on TV.

Then Mike from Coyote Carpet Cleaning called and asked if I was still ready for today. I had forgotten. So I called Hubby to come home quickly. I started moving furniture.

Hubby got home and we finished moving furniture.

Then Mike and his helper came and cleaned carpet. They were here from 9AM to 10:30PM.

They cleaned the cushions outside, too and four rooms of carpeting.

Hubby told Mike that he might have an anvil for him.

We went down to the $1 Store to get fake flowers & plastic Easter eggs. Then we drove over to Walmart to get groceries. Lots of stupid old people there this morning.

Came back home and gave chicken nugget dog treats to dogs.

I had chicken salad for lunch.

Hubby had lunch.

We watched TV.

I napped.

Woke up from nap at 4PM and put all the furniture back on the carpets.

Went swimming at 6PM. Some people in the gym. By 6:30PM, everybody had left the pool & the gym. We were there by ourselves.

Came back home at 7:30PM after showering & changing.

Hubby had dinner.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: