Friday, February 07, 2020

THURSDAY/GROCERY SHOPPING AT WALMART

THURSDAY
2-6-2020

Got up at 3AM, 5AM, and 6AM with the dogs. I did not get good sleep.

Warmed up breakfast bake for dogs & fed them.

I made latte.

Cleaned dog poo, cat litter.

I watched TV.


 Robert

At 3PM, I drove down to Walmart to get groceries. Had to stop & talk to neighbor, Dave before I drove down there.

Stupid old people everywhere in Walmart, clogging the aisles. A couple stupid older women tried to come in the exit door while I was leaving. They expected me to get out of their way, and I just barreled thru the door. They can wait!

Got mail when I got back. Just junk.

I was so exhausted, but put the groceries away.

Gave treats to the dogs. Walmart did not have chicken tenders.

I watched TV until 10PM. Hubby called at 11PM. I talked to him until Midnight.

No comments: