Thursday, February 13, 2020

HUBBY GOES TO SHOP AGAIN / DAY THREE

THURSDAY
2-13-2020

Hubby was up at 3AM to clean up poop in the office and let dogs outside. Wilson had been sick.

Got up at 6:30AM.

Hubby made eggs and let dogs outside. He cleaned up MORE poop on the dining room rug.

Hubby fed dogs.

I made lattes.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. He vacuumed.

I picked up dog poo and made the bed. Then I refilled dog water and started dishwasher.

We put dogs in the kennel and drove to the Community Center to return Hubby's parking permit. Then we drove thru the new subdivisions on Turtle Mountain. Pulte is already building homes up there.

Drove to Walmart to get groceries and more thread for me to sew.

Fabric For Xmas Trees


Stopped to get mail. Finally got check from Gary. I signed it and Hubby took it to deposit at MACU when he left.

Brought home groceries and unloaded.

Hubby went down to shop to weld for Landlord, Dave.

I stayed home and cut out fabric for Xmas trees; the Internet was down all day.

Nurse at Mesa View Medical called to let me know that the blood test results says that I have low thyroid levels. Need to take meds. They will call meds into Walgreens for me to pick up.

Dogs barked outside a lot. Inside/Outside. OMG.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM with Wendy's salad for me.

Dave, neighbor, came over to talk with Hubby about working on his truck. They agreed on Tuesday. Then Dave left.

I ate my salad.

We watched Speed with Keanu Reeves on TV.


No comments: