Tuesday, February 11, 2020

MAIL BDAY GIFTS TO KR

MONDAY
2-10-2010

Up at 6AM with dogs.

 Wilson Sleeping On Camper Blanket


Fed dogs the breakfast bake. Hubby made his own burrito. I made lattes.

Cleaned up house. Started laundry. Did dishes.

Went to get birthday bag, wrapping for KR's birthday at Dollar Tree $1 Store.

Then we went to the UPS Store and talked with Pat & Suzie. Mailed KR's gift. Hubby made spoon bird, cricket, and snail; we gave her $100 for her B-day.

We ate at di'Bella's Pizza down by Hubby's shop.



Stopped at Walmart to get Primatene Mist for Hubby's sore throat. He thinks that he breathed too much dust at King Of The Hammers.

Went to get Kahlua at Lee's Liquors.

Then we came back home.

Let dogs out to play.

I tried to take a nap, but was too tired.

I texted with my friend, Theresa, on LinkedIn.

Went to swim at 6PM.

Talked to Dave & Carmen.

Came back home. Watched TV.

I went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: