Sunday, February 23, 2020

SHOPPING IN ST GEORGE

SUNDAY
2-23-2020


Got up at 6AM.

Hubby made eggs for dogs breakfast.

I made lattes.

Vacuumed. Cleaned Roomba. Started Laundry. Started dishwasher.

We drove to St George; stopped at Starbucks to get Bacon & Gruyère Sous Vide Egg Bites; it took FOREVER for Hubby to run inside. Lots of cars in line outside at drive-thru. Lots of people inside.
Stopped at Smith's to get fuel afterward. Then we got on the Interstate and drove.

Tater had to share his back seat with the plastic table that we were returning to Costco.

We went to Costco and bought a new dog bed for our master bedroom.


Then we went to Harbor Freight-purchased cut-off wheels & new dog leashes. Needed water so we went next door to Albertsons. I was getting REALLY TIRED by this time. Walking slowly. No energy.

We went to Michaels to see if they had any buttons or felt that I needed. But I was frustrated by being tired and not being able to think. We left without purchasing anything.


Drove next door to Lowes. Parked in front. Hubby took dogs to potty. I loaded the packing blanket into the cart for Wilson to stand upon; Tater walked alongside with Hubby on the leash. Tater barked at another dog. He barked at people who tried to pet him. It was awful. One guy JUMPED out of the way when he saw Tater walk past him! Asshole. We purchased plaster to fix the baseboards, door handle hardware for the screen door, wood trim for the garage man door.


Then we drove home. I was SO tired. Exhausted.

Had to stop in Littlefield to get Lottery Tickets. Then we got home about 2:30PM. It had been a long day. I put away dishes and made a new latte for myself. Ate chicken salad for lunch. I then took a nap - falling asleep to Criminal Mnds on TV. I woke up 3 hours later when Netflix asked me if I wanted to continue watching.

I went in search of Hubby. He had eaten lunch. Then he installed the screen door on the front of the house. Installed the door handle hardware. Then he put the trim around the garage man door. He had been very BUSY!



We sat and watched TV for the rest of the night-Scrubs. I was still exhausted. Went to bed at 10:30PM.




No comments: