Wednesday, January 02, 2019

WELDING

WEDNESDAY
1-2-2019

Got up at 7AM after sleeping very little last night.

Hubby was already making breakfast. He had let the dogs out at 6AM.

I got up and took a hot shower, washed my hair.

Then I made lattes.

Hubby fed the dogs.

I made the bed. Hubby vacuumed & cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby paid O'Reilly's.

Hubby took the garbage can out (late today because of Holiday).

Hubby took the parts down to the welder in town to repair. He picked up Wendy's salad & my chicken sandwich from the other day.

I did 2 loads of laundry. Changed dog food & water.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Then I called Seabreeze Mgmt and paid HOA fees.

UPS came with my curtain order from Overstock and Levis from Kohls. I think both will have to be returned. The curtains have a burn mark on them.

I printed out UPS returns for both.

We binge-watched a new show, True Detective on HBO until bedtime.







Potholders I Made Today

I am finished making small size 7" potholders. There are just a few loops of the huge 10" size and I will work on them next.

Went to bed at 11PM


No comments: