Tuesday, January 29, 2019

TUESDAY

TUESDAY
1-29-2019

Wilson got into bed with us when I got up at 1AM to turn off the heat & potty.

I got up at 6AM. Hubby got up and pottied & let the dogs outside.

I made lattes. Got out the breakfast stuff; hubby made eggs.

Then we watched Hannie Caulder with Raquel Welch. It was an old movie.

I picked up dog poo & cat litter. Started laundry. Took poo out to garbage for collection in dumpster.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and Wilson & I went for our walk.

When I got back, hubby had vacuumed the cat litter.

I changed clothes.

Hubby took Can-Am down to Polaris at 9:45AM to get the warranty repair for the Winch.

I ordered dog & cat food from Chewy.com and then followed him in the Explorer.

Hubby left at 11AM to go pick up stuff from guy's house and haul it to his storage.

Hubby got back at 2PM.

Hubby made dinner tonight on the Grille.

Grilled Steak, Bacon wrapped Asparagus


Watched TV. Went to bed.

No comments: