Friday, January 18, 2019

A VERY BAD DAY

THURSDAY
1-17-2019

Did not sleep well last night at all. Stomach cramps all night. Up at 2AM; Had hubby help me take Pepto Bismol. Pain all the way from breast bone to the my back.

Took a hot bath. Hubby helped me. He got me ice water. Helped me to the sofa to nap until 6AM. He stayed with me on the sofa.

I made latte for hubby. I did not eat today. Felt awful.

Hubby did breakfast for dogs. Gave Ben his antibiotics.

I picked up dog litter & hubby did cat litter and vacuumed.

Then hubby left to go meet Detailer, Eddie so he could work on the white truck. Hubby worked on the backhoe all day.

I slept on the sofa, watched TV, and rested today. Put away some laundry later.

Dee, our neighbor, had her husband John bring over some Chicken Noodle Soup for me.

Hubby got home at 4PM after stopping at Walmart to pick up some yogurt for me.

Watched Hellboy, The Golden Army on TV. I fell asleep on the sofa.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: