Wednesday, January 09, 2019

SUNNY DAY

WEDNESDAY
1-9-2019

Beautiful sunny day outside.

Got up at 7AM.

Hubby made breakfast for dogs.

I made lattes.

Changed the sheets on the bed and washed them.

Wilson and I walked down to Falcon Ridge Parkway and back.

We went out in the Can-Am to ride around.

Got back early because we had to go to Trivia tonight.

We were separated; I got Table 3 and Hubby got Table 5. My team consisted of John, Rob, and Jim. Rob was very nice. He got most of the bible questions.

We came in 4th place and each got back our $5 entry fee.

Then hubby and I went swimming from 6PM to 8PM. It was nice. We were there with Dave, Carmen, and Norm.

Carmen and I did walking back and forth in water, but the guys just congregated and talked.

The new english people that moved in, Paul & Becca came about 30 minutes before closing.

Went home at 8PM.

Watched TV until bedtime.

No comments: