Sunday, January 06, 2019

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

SUNDAY
1-6-2019

Woke up to rain. Hubby got out of bed at 6AM to let Wilson out, then he came back to bed and we slept for another hour. Robert was sleeping with us, but decided to play on the bed.

I got up at 7AM and hubby was already done making eggs. He made himself a HUGE burrito.

Then I made lattes. No more Eggnog flavored milk to use for hubby's latte.

I went outside in the rain to pick up dog poo.

We watched morning News from Spokane & Las Vegas on TV.

I started laundry & dishes after cleaning up kitchen.

I started the Roomba in our room.

Let the dogs out several times.

Hubby finally got dressed at 11AM.

He cleaned up cat poo & vacuumed cat litter.

Hubby made chicken salad in the afternoon.

At 2PM, we took the dogs for a walk after the sunshine came out and the rain stopped.

Talked to Dee & John as we passed their house; they were out putting away the Xmas lights.

We watched a couple shows on TV.

Robert slept beside Ben.

 Ben & Robert
 Mountains With Snow


Put the plants out again because it will not be freezing any more at night according to the weather.

I put away dishes. I put away clean clothes.

I made a hot chocolate & schnapps for hubby.

Hubby was looking up how to make shutters for the bathroom windows.

I put away more dishes.

Then I put away more clean clothes.

We went to bed at 11PM

No comments: