Wednesday, January 16, 2019

RAIN & OVERCAST

WEDNESDAY
1-16-2019

Got up at 7AM. Made lattes & crustless quiches.

Hubby was already making eggs. He gave Ben his antibiotics for the day.

I started Roomba in the master bedroom and the front bedroom.

We were sitting down eating breakfast when the contractors from KoKoPelli came and moved the tree in the front. They said the tree was "dormant" and not dead.

Then hubby dressed. Cleaned up cat litter.

I put away clean clothes from dryer. I loaded dirty breakfast dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby left to meet Detailer at shop. He is working on backhoe today.

Vet called with test results for Ben; all was normal except for his Thyroid. He has to have medication for the  rest of his life.

I vacuumed cat litter. I took dog poo & cat poo with vacuum trash out to the trash outside.

Then I researched getting a replacement sensor for the weather station. The sensor got wet in the rain the other day and quit working.

I ordered a new sensor for the weather station.

Called Vet to talk about Ben's thyroid medicine. Hubby will stop to pick it up.

No comments: