Friday, January 11, 2019

PAIN IN CHEST & CAN AM ON MESA

FRIDAY
1-11-2019

Got up at 7AM. I was not feeling well. There was a pain under my left breast bone by the ribs.

I made lattes.

Hubby fed the dogs eggs.

I slept on the sofa until 10:00AM.

We were supposed to go get groceries at Walmart, but I could not get going...

So finally, the aspirin that I took must have helped and I got up. Dressed for our ride on the Can-Am today with Dave & Carmen.
 
We got snack ready. Hubby got the Can-Am out, forgot to put the camera on it.

We went to get fuel at Flying J and met Dave & Carmen at the water tower.

Went out riding on the Mesa. Went north towards the interstate. Played on sand for a while.


 Hubby Opening The Gate



  Going Down Into The Valley

 Dave & Carmen Going Up The Hill



Came back up the mesa. Dave had a little trouble with the 4WD and had to back down off the trail. Then we got up to the top. Stayed to talk a while at the gate.

The Trail We Traveled


Then came home.

Both of us were exhausted.

I took a 2 hour nap on the sofa again.

Both of us were too tired to swim tonight.

Then we watched TV until bedtime. 

No comments: