Saturday, January 19, 2019

PIANO SET UP

SATURDAY
1-19-2019

Another Day For Hubby at Mesquite Motor Mania 2019

Hubby made breakfast eggs; I made lattes.

We watched Spokane News & Las Vegas News.

Then hubby put together my new Piano so I could practice today.

I vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter. Picked up dog poo.

Let the dogs out several times.

Started laundry & dishwasher.

Hubby left at 10AM with John to go attend the Mesquite Motor Mania again.

I stayed home with the dogs.

I watched TV.

I practiced Piano.

Piano With Subwoofer


I took a nap on the sofa.

I sat outside with the dogs. It was a sunny, warm day.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM. I went outside to greet him.

John walked home from the Dually.

We took the dogs in the Dually and went to wash the Dually down by Walmart. We drove out to Flying J and got burgers at Wendy's. Hubby got Diesel fuel, then he walked inside and got 2% milk while I waited with dogs.

At home, we ate dinner on the dining room table. Then we played 5 games of Yahtzee.

Walked the dogs.

Watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: