Monday, January 14, 2019

START OF ANOTHER WEEK

MONDAY
1-14-2019

I got up from being restless; stomach hurting in the night; cat pushing me off the pillow.

Hubby was making eggs. I made quiche in the oven for myself.

Then I made lattes.

Hubby and I sat down to eat breakfast and watch Spokane & Las Vegas news.

Then hubby vacuumed & cleaned cat litter. I put out garbage & picked up dog poo. Saved some Ben poo for testing. He refused to urinate, tho.

I was too tired & exhausted to walk this morning.

We set Roomba to cleaning.

Then we took the Dually; left dogs at home. Stopped at Overton Power to pay for the utilities for the rental unit. Went to deposit Money order from Lane in the Credit Union. Starbucks in town was finally open, so we stopped to get lattes. Sugar was bad on my stomach. Stopped at Classy Closets to make an appointment for them to bid our closet in the entryway.

We stopped at the Dollar Store to pick up pans, deodorant for the truck, b-day card for KR, and cat toys.

Hubby talked to Joel, former boss at Frontier to give him exact dates on Start & End dates for work so he can submit them.

Then we came home.

At home, I warmed up quiche to snack upon.

Hubby talked to Norm as he drove by in his golf-cart.

Hubby brushed Ben outside. Lots of hair. Had to vacuum that up.

We did an invoice for H2O environmental. Then emailed it to them.


No comments: