Monday, January 28, 2019

MONDAY & BINGO

MONDAY
1-28-2019

Hubby had forgotten to shut off the heat, so I had to get up at 2AM to turn it off. I was hot & sweaty in bed.

Got up at 6:30AM. I slept pretty good last night.

I made lattes & crustless quiche for breakfast. Hubby had already made eggs for dogs. He gave Ben his pills with the eggs.

Hubby got dressed & vacuumed up cat litter while Wilson & I walked 2 miles.

We got back and I changed clothes. Put Roomba in the closet to clean it. I picked up everything in the closet & tidied it up.

Then Hubby practiced Piano while I paid bills & ordered KR's birthday gifts online.

Robert got up on the piano and tried to make Hubby quit playing.

 Robert Needs Attention!


I did laundry & put it away. I started dishwasher.

I cleaned up cat litter again when they made a stinky-poo in it.

Did more laundry.

Hubby made phone calls to Milliman, Frontier, Securian Life Insurance, Union Rep, and left message for Frontier HR. Milliman whined and said we needed to change our address. Then they said payment would be delayed until Mid-February. WTF!

Took dogs for a walk at 1:00PM.

Hubby had lunch. He said that he feels like he has a fever. He took some antibiotic. He made himself some chicken noodle soup.

We sat on the patio in the sunshine. About 69 degrees today.

Hubby took a nap on the sofa. He was not feeling good at all.

At 4PM, we got changed and went to the Pioneer Center for BINGO!

We had sandwiches & chocolate cupcakes from Smith's. Nobody at our table won tonight. Sad.

Afterwards, we said goodbye to everyone and came home.

Watched TV. Hubby went to bed early.

I cleaned up and came to bed at 10PM.


No comments: