Friday, January 18, 2019

MESQUITE MOTOR MANIA 2019

FRIDAY
1-18-2019

Woke up at 6:15AM. Hubby was already out of bed and making breakfast.

I turned on the fireplace. Opened the mini blinds in the living room.

Made the bed in the bedroom.

Started the Roomba in the master bedroom.

I made lattes.

Hubby made a couple extra burritos from all the left over food in the fridge.

It was cloudy with very dark blue clouds, but soon cleared off and the sun came out. Just like the weathermen said it would. They are somehow mostly accurate about the weather down in Nevada. How could they be wrong all the time in Idaho?

Hubby did cat litter while I picked up dog poo outside.

Hubby took the garbage out twice to the garbage can.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

Hubby left in the Dually to haul wood from Kerry's house with John, our neighbor.

John & Hubby went down to the Mesquite Motor Mania 2019 Car Show at the Casa Blanca.

They were gone until 4:30PM.

I washed my hair. Let the dogs outside. Wilson kept barking at everything.

I cleaned house. Then I sat outside in the sunshine for quite a while. Dogs sat on the patio with me.

Hubby came home.

We had dinner.

Watched TV.

Went to swim at 6PM until 8PM.

Came home and went to bed.


No comments: