Tuesday, January 22, 2019

POWER RESTORED!

TUESDAY
1-22-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Made the bed. No more squeaks because we turned the boxsprings upside down.

I made lattes.

Hubby was making eggs for dogs & fed them. He let puppies outside for potty.

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Then we ate breakfast.

Watched Spokane News. There was supposed to be a snowstorm there today.

Hubby went in and moved the mini blinds to cover up the gaps, but there are huge gaps on the sides. I am debating on whether or not to order new ones because they look very unprofessional hung up in there now.

I did the cat litter while hubby put everything out for the Trash Collectors.

Then he vacuumed for a while.

Robert's Favorite Place to Sleep


I started dishwasher after cleaning up breakfast dishes. Then I started laundry.

Hubby left to go attend a Wood Shop Club at the Pioneer Center at 10AM.

I paid bills. Made oatmeal and another latte. I practiced Piano. Dogs went in/out/in/out. OMG.

Hubby was back at 11:30AM.

We left the dogs home. We drove down to DMV, but it was too busy. Hubby said he would come early in the AM some day.

We fed the geese, ducks, pigeons at the little lake.

 Feed Ducks

Then we got groceries at Walmart.

By the time we got home, it was 3PM. Norm came over to talk to hubby. I unpacked groceries in the house. Put away laundry. Let dogs outside to potty.

Hubby finally came inside.

We got ready and went to go swimming at the Pioneer Center at 6PM.

We swam from 6PM to 7:45PM.

Came home. Hubby made me chicken salad & Uncle Ben's Wild & Long Grain rice.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: