Sunday, January 27, 2019

FRIENDS FROM IDAHO

FRIENDS FROM IDAHO ARRIVE
SATURDAY
1-26-2019

Got up at 7AM. Head burning on left side really bad. Felt like I got hit by a baseball bat.

We made breakfast; hubby made eggs for dogs. I made lattes. I had french toast & crustless quiche.

We sat on patio watching the balloons go up. It was pretty. Warm day.

 Balloons Saturday Morning From Our Patio

Cleaned house. Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I took litter & picked up dog poo, then put it in trash.

Put Roomba in bedrooms.

At 9:00AM, Hubby took the Can Am down to Polaris. I was going to follow in the Explorer, but hubby had left the charger hooked up on it. So I had to take the Dually. Yuck.

I picked him up at 9:45.

We stopped at Smith's to get hamburgers and groceries.

Then we drove home.

At home, we were going to relax on the patio all day because it was so warm. But our friends, Michelle & Big Mike from Idaho came. We showed them the house. Then the guys took their side/side to Polaris. Bit Mike got a flag there. Then they came back. Michelle and I stayed at the house to talk.

Then they stayed for a while longer until about 2:45PM talking.

We made plans to go out to dinner.

We had lunch and then watched TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

At 5:30PM, we texted them that I was not feeling well. My headache was getting worse.

Robert was being cute on the sofa. He had his tongue out the entire time.

Cat Blep


They said none of the restaurants in town had reservations; were full because of Balloon Fest.


Hubby held Robert for a while.

Robert Sleeping


So we stayed home.

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 8:45PM.

No comments: