Sunday, January 13, 2019

SUNNY & WINDY

SUNDAY
1-13-2019

I got up at 8AM. Slept late.

Hubby already had fed dogs. He made an egg burrito for himself.

I made the bed and then made lattes.

Heated up a breakfast bowl of sausage and eggs and hashbrowns.

We sat down to eat and watch Spokane News.

Wilson and I went for a walk down to Falcon Ridge Parkway.

Not very many cars out this morning. Probably everybody at church.

Got home and hubby had the Roomba cleaning. He had cleaned up the cat litter.

I put breakfast dishes away and started dishwasher.

Hubby left at 11AM to go wash the Can-Am at the car wash by Walmart.

I worked on paying bills and making potholder.

When Hubby returned, we sat out on the patio and I made potholders. Hubby took a nap.

Hubby Drinking Mimosa


We came inside when it started getting cold.

KR sent a photo of Beebo while he was out walking.

Beebo Out Walking in CDA


I walked down to the Pioneer Center at 4:30PM; it only took me 20 minutes

We went swimming from 5PM-6PM. Soaked in the hot tube for a while. Came home at 6PM.

Binge watched YOU series about a stalker dating a girl.

Went to bed at 10PM.

I was restless all night. Did not get much sleep.

No comments: