Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CALLED WHIRLPOOL FOR WARRANTY

WEDNESDAY 
1-23-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby had let Wilson out at 5:45AM.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast. Gave Ben his pills.

I made lattes & a bagel. My bagel burnt when I warmed it up.

Then we sat down for breakfast & watched Spokane News. There was a big snowstorm in Idaho.

We cleaned up breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher & washing machine. Hubby vacuumed.

Started Roomba in both bedrooms.

Richard from Classy Closets came at 9:30AM to measure for our Entryway closet & measured for the Laundryroom for shelves & cabinets.

Hubby then sat outside with Ben and Wilson in the sunshine on the patio reading the Backhoe application book and waited on HOLD for the Whirlpool Line for Pulte.

I put on the identifying key stickers for the Piano.

Bad cat Robert pulled out most of my cords on the computer, so I had to plug them in again. He is a BAD cat.

Hubby made chicken salad for dinner tonight.

Chicken Salad & Rice

No comments: