Friday, January 11, 2019

WINDOW CLEANING, DENTIST, AND VET

THURSDAY
1-10-2019

We got up at 7AM. Made breakfast for dogs.

I got Wilson going for a walk by 8AM when YOGI Window Cleaning came.

He was mostly done by the time we got back from our walk. Put the dogs outside so that he could finish cleaning.

Then hubby went for his Dental appointment at Noon. Hubby got back about 1PM. There was nothing they could do today; just took X-rays. He made another appointment on the 15th to get his tooth filled.

While hubby was gone to the dentist, I steam cleaned the tile floors. But I lost the cap for the steam mop. The cats must have taken it because I can't find it in the house. So I had to order a new one.

We took Ben to the Vet at 2:40PM. Not very happy with them. They overcharged us on the Vet bill. We have to take Ben's urine & feces sample back for testing.

Came home and watched a little TV.

I walked down to the Pioneer Center at 6PM. Hubby met me down there. We swam from 6:30PM until 8PM.

Came home and watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: