Thursday, January 03, 2019

END OF THE WEEK

THURSDAY
1-3-2019

Got up at 5:30AM when Star Nursery dumped a load of rock at Stan's house. I will complain about this.

I got up at 6AM. Hubby had been up to let the dogs out; I found him pooping in the guest bathroom.

Hubby made breakfast. I made lattes.

We had breakfast in the Living area while watching Spokane & Las Vegas news.

Hubby had a nap on the sofa. I got online and deposited a check; then looked at email.

Hubby woke up and took a shower.

Hubby went down to the Shop to work on the backhoe, then he got back at 3PM to take me to a massage appointment in town.

He brought back his welded piece for the Can-Am.

I worked on making potholders today. Cleaned house. 

I got changed and we went down to the Massage. It was disappointing. Then she tried to extort me for $10 in a mandatory tip. I will report her to the state and to the massage board.

Forgot to stop at Walmart on the way home.

We came back home and there was a note on our door from Darryl. It was too late to call.
We watched a little TV.

Walked dogs.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: