Thursday, January 31, 2019

MORE WARRANTY REPAIR

JAN 31 2019
THURSDAY

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby had slept on the sofa last night.

I got up, made bed.

Made lattes. Made eggs for breakfast.

Hubby finally got up after he fed Ben.

I did breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

I cleaned countertop & table; then started laundry.

I put Roomba in the bedrooms. I vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Tile Guy, Greg, came at 8AM but did not have the mud to fill in the tiles. So he has to get his boss to bring it from Las Vegas. Greg said he will be back around 3PM.

I paid bills. Put away laundry.

Paint guy came at 9AM. He was done by 10AM. Did not do a very good job. He missed a lot of paint places and did not do the drips on the doors at all!

Hubby took a nap.

Hubby called Whirlpool who said they are sending out a new

We sat on the patio until the clouds came out and we went inside.

Hubby sat on the sofa inside and took a nap.

We watched TV until time to go to bed.

No comments: